The Navel Method Using Young Living Essential Oils
I thought I would share with you what I wrote this morning to the group I am accompanying.
I explained to them that I am starting the navel method to change my point of view, manage emotions and maybe find solutions to a situation in which you see no way out.
Something that does not depend on you…
Well here goes 👇
Good morning family💛
Today I was thinking that I’m going to start the Belly Button Method for 7 days and I thought I would share it here. You might want to try it.
Let me explain…
- The navel method is an ancestral practice.
- The navel is our channel of life connection. It unites us to the mother, to what keeps us alive in the womb.
- That is where we breathe, nourish and discard.
- It communicates with our whole body.
- It is a method used to rest better and digest emotions while we sleep, perhaps resolving situations that we do not encounter in daily life.
At the physical level we can see improvement in
– dry eyes,
– dryness of the lips (it is much better than cocoa)
– poor eyesight,
– the pancreas,
– heels and chapped lips,
– rosto brighter,
– strong hair ,
– relieves knee pain, chills, lethargy, joint pain and pain in the joints.
– improves dry skin.
But to me the emotional side 💛 is the one that stands out the most.
So I propose to those who want to try it to improve their quality of sleep and rest better or to improve their eyesight, skin, to have moisturized lips, to use it at least 7 days in a row.
How to apply it:
- Clean the navel well, because it is like a waste bucket.
- Before going to sleep, apply vegetable oil and a drop of essential oil.
- Rub until absorbed
And then we could comment on whoever wants to, what they experience.
I’m going to do it with a diary.
Moment I’m in, things that concern me, jotting down the perspective I have on them and then each day writing on it. Maybe we wake up with the solution, or with a dream with some kind of message that we don’t understand, but we can write it down. Perhaps at a later date you will give us the solution….
🧐 What essential oils can you use?
You can use any essential oil you want, the one that resonates with you the most at this moment, of course, the oil we choose will be used during the 7 days.
I can recommend one of the following oils:
For example, Digize oil will help us digest what we are experiencing at this moment.